Join Our Firm
Entry Level Landscape Architect
Cotleur & Hearing is requesting resumes for an entry level (2-7years) Landscape Architect. Candidates should have experience working on master planned communities.
The candidate must be able to:
- Demonstrates self-motivation and the ability to work independently as well as within a team structure.
- Strong AutoCAD skills (2014 or later) required.
- Adobe Photoshop and Trimble Sketchup skills a plus.
- LandFX a plus.
- Ability to travel to conduct and document field visits and site investigations as needed per project.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Great work ethic with the ability to work independently as well as within a team structure.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Photoshop.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple disciplines and clients.
- Competency in understanding 2D construction documents (Landscape, Site, Survey, and Civil).
Email resumes to email@example.com
Senior Land Use Planner
Immediate opening to provide senior land use planning services to support substation and transmission projects working with one of our top consultants, Florida Power & Light. Candidates should demonstrate strong motivation, critical thinking and the ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with similarly driven colleagues.
- Candidate must have a master’s degree from an accredited urban and regional planning program and be eligible for AICP status. Must be highly motivated individual who is willing to:
· Work with minimal supervision processing planning and zoning entitlement applications
· Represent land use and zoning petitions at public hearings
· Work with landscape architects and site planners to develop plans conforming to comprehensive plan and land development regulations
· Effectively work with governmental staff, clients, and consultants to resolve site planning issues
To Apply: email resumes to Suzanne Hearing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time/In Office
Pay: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year plus benefits.
Salary: competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
Paid time off