Borland Center for Community Enrichment
About the Project
The Borland Center is the anchor component of a mixed‐use development that consists of a range of land uses that include office, retail, commercial, residential and church uses on a 47.11 acre site located along PGA Boulevard in Palm Beach Gardens. The Borland Center is a 50,00 square foot venue was initially used for Palm Beach Community Church but is also a venue for theatre productions, concerts, corporate events, community gatherings and weddings. There is a 500 seat theatre, a 300 seat ballroom, a large rotunda and other spaces for functions.
- Client: The Borland Center for Community Enrichment
- Location: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
- Project Type: Cultural Arts/ Pro-Bono
- Services Provided: Planning, Zoning Entitlements and Landscape Design
- Project Size:82,000 Sq. Ft.
- Completion Date: 2008